HPE Adoption Readiness Tool (ART) is your single-source development platform for the cost-effective creation of IT education, documentation, and performance support content. Using ART, you can leverage pre-built simulation-based courses in HPE Software developed by the HPE subject matter experts, as well as create your own unique content. With ART education and training is available to users anytime, anywhere making it an ideal solution for geographically dispersed and global organizations
ART makes implementing and maintaining a comprehensive strategy for the education and training of your workforce easy, and that’s important because industry analysts say that those organizations with comprehensive training show 24% higher profit margins
- High quality pre-built content created by HPE Software subject matter experts and ready to use on day one
- Easily customized and translated* to reflect your unique environment
- Sustainable training solution throughout the application life cycle
- Single source / multiple outputs dramatically lessen the cost of development
- Reduce help desk calls by providing easy access to online interactive simulations and job aids
- Decrease time to deployment using ART for implementation and upgrade projects
- Deliver consistent content across departments, languages and time lines
- Enforce compliance regulations
- Provide management visibility into user competence and organizational readiness
Details the training and support offerings available with ART.
More information about the HPE Adoption Readiness Tool can be found on our website at www.hpe.com/solutions/ART . For detailed questions or other assistance about ART or any of our software education services, please contact us through our regional teams listed here.