|- Training by Product|
|- Training by Location|
|- Training by Type|
|- Onsite Training|
|- Online Store|
|- Collateral & Resources|
|- Training Unit Usage|
|- Terms & Conditions|
|Software Support Online|
HP Software Education Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Watch and learn about VILT from HP Software Education
What is Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)?Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) classes are live, instructor-led sessions that offer you the same benefit you would receive in one of our traditional public classroom environments. Students connect to the virtual classroom via their own computer and Internet connection, and are joined by the HP Certified Instructor facilitating the live session for participants located around the globe.
Benefits of VILT
Attend from anywhere around the globe
Because VILT classes are delivered via the Internet, you can attend one of our many VILT training sessions from anywhere around the globe. Students can relax in the comfort of their preferred environment while learning from the experts at HP Software Education.
The feeling of a traditional classroom
To ensure that participants don’t feel like they’re missing a beat by attending class remotely, all students enrolled in a VILT session are provided student materials prior to their class start date.
Interact with Instructor and other students
Students will have the ability to communicate in real-time with their Instructor and other students in their virtual session using online tools like IM, group chats, and forums, accessible through the online classroom environment.
Access to lab environments
In addition to being able to interact with the Instructor and other students in their session, each student will have access to practice lab environments. These lab environments provide the use of remotely located equipment to help complete class exercises in real-time.
Eliminate travel and out-of-office time
Students that attend HP Software VILT classes help eliminate the travel expenses associated with enablement and are more productive to their employers because they require less time “out of office”.
Enable more students
Because there are no travel expenses involved in VILT, companies are able to train more members of their organization, helping them derive even greater ROI from their HP Software investment.
VILT session schedules
Click here to view the Virtual Training Class Schedule for the Americas.
Click here to view the Virtual Training Class Schedule for Asia Pacific and Japan.
Click here to view the Virtual Training Class Schedule for EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
What do you need to attend an HP Software VILT class?HP Software Education requires all students enrolled in a VILT class to have access to the following environment and equipment on class day:
- High-speed internet interface (DSL, Cable Modem or equivalent) and a dedicated phone line
- Microsoft Windows Platform with one of the following Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 installed
- Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 installed
- Internet Explorer 6.x, 7.x or 8.x
- Please note: ActiveX Controls and VBScript must be enabled
- Ability to install Active X controls on your PC (Admin rights)
- A headset (with microphone) for the duration of the course
- Private office, conference room or isolated location (Recommended but not required)
- Two monitors: The first to view the Instructor presentation and the second for working on lab exercises (Recommended but not required)
Click here to test your system with HP Virtual Rooms
More InformationTo register, or learn more about Virtual Instructor Led Training, please contact us:
* Please note that due to virtual set-up logistics, registration for virtual classes will close 7 business days prior to the first day of class.