HP X5500S Scalable NAS
This recorded instructor delivered training class with demonstrated labs cover HP X5500S Scalable NAS in great detail and includes lab time focused on setup, configuration, and administration. This version of the course covers version 3.7 of the product as well as the DL360 G6 platform. This class has been recorded with written transcripts and indexing to provide maximum flexibility to take the class sequentially, move directly to desired topics, repeat portions as needed, or move to the lab demonstrations.
System administrators responsible for the configuration and day-to-day management of the X5500S Scalable NAS
At the end of the seminar, students should be able to have:
• A thorough understanding of X5500 Scalable NAS
• Enough hands-on experience to enable the successful deployment and administration of the X5500S Scalable NAS in their own data center
• Knowledge of best practices and solutions for deploying applications running on top of the X5500S Scalable NAS
Rudimentary knowledge of clustering technologies
• A working knowledge of SAN technologies
• In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows 2003 OS administration
• A working knowledge of the Apache web server, Internet Information Server (IIS), NFS and CIFS
To view this course you will need the following:
A Pentium II, 256 MB RAM with a processor speed greater than or equal to 400 MHZ
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Macromedia Flash 7.0 or higher (1MB disk space needed to install)
Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0 or higher
A Super VGA monitor with minimum screen resolution 1024x768, with 16-bit color.
A sound card, and either speakers or headphones (for multi-media audio).
Internet bandwidth of 56K or faster. Broadband internet access is recommended.