VMware vSphere 5.X: Certification Preparation Session WBT
This seminar will provide students with a structured learning plan that will prepare them to sit the VMware VCP certification examination by concentrating study effort upon those learning objectives that the VCP will test.
This seminar will focus on the objectives listed in the VMware VCP 5 Exam Blueprint. Many of the topics are a review of what is covered in the VMware vSphere 5.X: Install Configure and Manage course. The seminar includes a summary of additional reading topics suggested in the Exam Blueprint. Over 30 sample questions are presented in order to give participants a feel for the types of questions they may see on the exam.
Students who are considering or have already booked the VMware VCP exam and have attended the following courses:
• VMware vSphere 5.0: Install, Configure, Manage (HL235S) course
• VMware vSphere 5.0: What's New (HL234S)
• VMware vSphere 5.1: Install Configure Manage (H1L93S)
• VMware vSphere 5.1: What’s New (H1L92S)
This course will increase your chances of passing the VCP certification test with technical reviews, revision strategies, and question answering techniques.
• VMware vSphere 5.0: Install, Configure, Manage (HL235S) or
• VMware vSphere 5: What's New (HL234S) or
• VMware vSphere 5.1: Install Configure Manage (H1L93S) or
• VMware vSphere 5.1: What's New (H1L92S) or
• VCP 4
There are no special system requirements.