Data Center Fire Protection Systems
This 1-hour online seminar provides students with an overview of fire protection systems, system components, and design considerations. Alternative fire suppression systems are covered, as well as fire types, notification devices, and fire alarm control types.
At the end of the seminar, students will have an understanding of:
• Sprinkler system types
• Systems components
• Design considerations
• Other fire suppression systems
• Fire Types
• Initiating and Notification Devices
• Fire Alarm Control Types
• Design Issues
Experience enterprise-level Data Center management.
To view this course you will need the following:
• A Pentium II, 256 MB RAM with a processor speed greater than or equal to 400 MHZ
• Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
• Macromedia Flash 7.0 or higher (1MB disk space needed to install)
• Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
• Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0 or higher
• A Super VGA monitor with minimum screen resolution 1024x768, with 16-bit color.
• A sound card, and either speakers or headphones (for multi-media audio).
• Internet bandwidth of 56K or faster. Broadband internet access is recommended.