HP Engineering a Data Center Staff
This 3-hour online seminar outlines the issues of staffing resources at a Data Center including competencies needed, outsourcing considerations, performance management, tools for success, and opportunities for cost savings.
At the end of the seminar, students should be able to:
• Relate the performance of the data center to staff performance
• Create a staffing model that reflects the operating strategy for the data center
• Specify job positions, objectives and performance criteria needed to select and manage a staff.
• Identify strategies to control staffing costs.
Prerequisite: Experience enterprise-level Data Center management.
To view this course you will need the following:
* A Pentium II, 256 MB RAM with a processor speed greater than or equal to 400 MHZ
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000 or higher
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
* Macromedia Flash 7.0 or higher (1MB disk space needed to install)
* Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0 or higher
* Microsoft XML Core Services 3.0 or higher
* A Super VGA monitor with minimum screen resolution 1024x768, with 16-bit color.
* A sound card, and either speakers or headphones (for multi-media audio).
* Internet bandwidth of 56K or faster. Broadband internet access is recommended