Introduction to HP Insight Control 7.x
This course provides students with an overview of the features, functions, and benefits of Insight Control 7.x.
• Individuals who are implementing, or who are considering implementing Insight Control 7.x.
• Individuals who are evaluating tools to better manage their system infrastructure.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
• Provide a brief overview of the features and functions of Insight Control 7.2
• Name the basic components of Insight Control 7.2
• Describe the features and functions of Insight Control remote management through iLO Advanced
• Describe the Insight Control extensions
• HP Operations Manager
• Microsoft System Center
• VMware vCenter
• List the requirements for installing and configuring Insight Control
• Explain how to use Insight Control to optimize power in the data center
• List the HP support, education, and training resources related to Insight Control
Basic knowledge of networking and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
This course highlights the features and benefits of Insight Control 7.x, which unleashes management capabilities built into ProLiant BL, ML, and DL servers. These benefits translate into real business benefits for enterprise data centers that rely on centralized management of ProLiant servers and server blades and are interested in reducing the cost of server management.